The journal Russian Political Science is a peer-reviewed publication that publishes original articles describing the results of scientific researches, reviews or methodological works in the field of political science. Each issue of the journal is devoted to a specific theme, which is determined at the beginning of each calendar year.
In 2018, it is planned to publish issues on the following topics:
- “Political thought in Russia and in foreign countries”;
- “The results of the Presidential Elections and the future of political system of Russia”;
- “The researches of young political scientists. The second special issue”;
- “The new digital age: information technology in modern politics”.
All the submitted articles are internally checked for compliance with the subject of the journal, the originality of the results and for borrowing from open sources. After receiving a positive conclusion, the article is published in the journal.
STEP 1 — PREPARATION OF THE ARTICLE
The editorial board accepts for publication the articles in English and Russian languages, designed according to the technical requirements specified by the editorial board.
Download the template for the article.
STEP 2 — SUBMITTING THE ARTICLE
The article is sent to the journal to e-mail: email@example.com
The following documents are attached to the article:
- Application to the chief editor of the journal. The author (each of the authors in case of co-authorship) should download the application template, make the necessary changes, print, sign and present the original or facsimile copy of the article. The application template can be downloaded here.
- Consent to the processing of personal data. The text of the agreement can be downloaded here.
- Portrait photo of the author (each of the authors) in JPEG, TIFF format in high resolution.
- For persons who do not have an academic degree, a letter of recommendation certified at the place of execution (from the Department, the Division, the Sector, supervisor, etc.).
STEP 3 — REVIEWING OF THE ARTICLE.
All the submitted articles are internally checked for compliance with the subject of the journal, the originality of the results and for borrowing from open sources.
The consideration of the article in the editorial office undergoes the following stages:
The 1st stage. The editorial board checks the article for compliance with the subject and technical requirements of the journal. In case of non-compliance with the subject or technical requirements of the journal, the editorial board sends the article to the author to make the necessary corrections. In case of compliance with the subject and technical requirements of the journal, the article is sent to the editorial board for expert evaluation.
The 2nd stage. The editorial board reviews all the manuscripts submitted to the journal for their qualified expert evaluation, and taking the decision on the possibility of publication in the journal. All the reviewers are recognized experts in the sub-disciplinary field of the reviewed manuscript, and have publications on the subject in the last 3 years.
The reviewer checks the article for the scientific novelty and significance of the published materials; for the presence of scientific style and the knowledge of terminology. According to the results of the evaluation, the reviewer makes the conclusion on possibility / impossibility of publication of the article in the journal. In case of a positive review, the author receives a notice of publication of the article in the journal.
In case of a negative review, the author receives a response about the impossibility of publication of the article in the journal.
All reviews are stored in the editorial office for 5 years.
STEP 4 — PUBLISHING OF THE ARTICLE
After receiving a positive review and the full package of required documents, the article is published in the journal. The indispensable condition for the publication of the article in the journal is compliance with the publication ethics of the journal.